New Toyota 4Runner For Sale in Butte, MT
Right now is a great time to get behind the wheel of a new Toyota 4Runner from Butte Auto Group. We offer a wide selection of trims, models, great prices, and friendly faces to help you put it all together. So, when you make the decision to bring home a Toyota 4Runner, we can help. Here are a few reasons why you might consider buying a 4Runner from us at Butte Auto Group.
- Powertrain: The 4Runners’s 4.0-liter V6 offers 270 hp and 278 lb.-ft of torque, managed by 5-speed Electronically Controlled automatic Transmission with intelligence (ECT-i) and sequential shift mode.
- Capability: The off-road capability of the 4Runner is legendary. Available CRAWL Control uses advanced technology to handle the throttle and braking on 5 low-speed settings so the driver can focus on navigating the toughest terrain. Multi-terrain monitor, Kinetic Dynamic Suspension System (KDSS), and Multi-Terrain Select combine the latest technology and in-depth controls.
- Seating: With seating for up to 7, in SR5 and Limited trims, this SUV has the ability to get you and your family to the most rugged destinations.
- Towing Capacity: 5000-pound towing capacity.
- Safety: Star Safety System includes Vehicle Stability Control (VSC), Traction Control, Anti-Lock Brakes, Electronic Brake Force Distribution (EBD), Brake Assist, and Smart Stop Technology. Toyota Safety Sense provides Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection, Lane Departure Alert, Automatic High Beams, and Dynamic Radar Cruise Control.
- Versatility: With rugged off-road performance, seating for up to 7, and cargo and storage space for all of your gear the 4Runner is ready for adventure.
At the end of the day, the quality, affordability, and shopping experience will help you make the right choice for your next new vehicle. Thankfully, the 4Runner and Butte Auto Group check the boxes on these must-haves. After all, it's safe to say that the Toyota 4Runner is a well-rounded vehicle that offers a combination of safety, power, comfort, versatility, and off-road capability, which is perfect for life in Montana and you.