New Toyota Tundra For Sale in Butte, MT
If you are shopping for a new vehicle and live near Butte, Montana, you are going to want to check out the great selection of Toyota vehicles at Butte Auto Group. We are proud to offer outstanding vehicles like the Toyota Tundra that are more than a way to get where you are going, they are a breath of fresh air. Learn more about the Tundra, and the entire lineup of Toyota vehicles ready and waiting for your visit to Butte, and make today the day you bring home one of your very own:
- Power: A twin-turbocharged V-6 powers the Tundra to 348 or 379 horsepower depending on the model, and the hybrid electric versions offers 437 horsepower with 538 pound-feet of torque. Both engines are managed by a 10-speed automatic transmission with both two and four-wheel drive available.
- Towing and Payload: A 12,000-pound maximum towing capacity means that the Tundra is ready for major hauling jobs, and it also comes with a 1940-pound payload capacity.
- Fuel economy: A two-wheel drive Tundra with a nonhybrid engine makes 24 mpg on the highway and 20 for city driving. Adding four-wheel drive reduces the fuel efficiency by 1 mpg, the hybrid four-wheel drive powertrain is EPA rated for 20 mpg in the city and 24 mpg on the highway.
- Comfort: A coil spring rear suspension makes for a smoother less bouncy ride than other full-sized pickups in its class.
- Versatility: Seven tiers of equipment packages provide the solutions to your work site, business, off-road, or suburban driving needs.
- Infotainment: An 8.0-inch touchscreen is standard in the Tundra, but it can be upgraded to a 14-inch horizontally set touchscreen.
- Safety: Each Tundra has a variety of safety features to help you reach your destination safely. These features include blind-spot monitoring, rear cross-traffic alert, forward collision warning automatic emergency braking, lane departure warning with lane-keeping assistance, adaptive cruise control, and more.
At the end of the day, the quality, affordability, and shopping experience will help you make the right choice for your next new vehicle. Thankfully, the Tundra and Butte Auto Group check the boxes on these must-haves. After all, it's safe to say that the Toyota Tundra is a well-rounded vehicle that offers a combination of safety, efficiency, comfort, versatility, and off-road capability, which is perfect for life in Montana and you.