Business Development Representative
Butte Auto Group
Come work for the best!
Come work for the best! If you are interested in a career in the automotive business, apply today to join our family at ButteAuto.com dealer group, servicing nine brands across Southwest Montana. ButteAuto.com is home to Butte Dodge, Butte Subaru, Butte Toyota, and GM of Butte. Providing Certified Service for Dodge, Jeep, Chrysler, Ram, Subaru, Toyota, Buick, Chevrolet, and GMC products.
We welcome you to apply for a position where you can contribute to our goal of providing an extraordinary automotive experience to all our clients. At ButteAuto.com, we set each member up for success by providing comprehensive, highly specialized training for each position within our organization, including on-the-job training and ongoing personal development.
Butte Auto is seeking Business Development Representatives.
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- 401K Plan
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Training
- Promote from within
- Discounts on Products + Services
Butte Auto is seeking highly motivated, results-driven, internet-savvy professionals to join our Business Development Center. This position develops, implements, and administers our e-commerce platform while responding to service leads and information requests generated through the dealership website, chat provider, and phone calls. This position also develops new business by contacting previous customers (current service and potential lost service), area businesses, and assisting in communication
with the Sale/Service cycle.
- Answer and transfer inbound calls
- Manage website and phone service leads for all four Butte Auto dealerships, which includes:
- Respond to inquiries in a timely fashion through phone, text, and email
- Set firm appointments, to include customer and vehicle concern information
- Answer questions on available services, pricing, and appointment timeframes
- Build relationships with Service Advisors to assist in the service process
- Create and build relationships with new and existing customers through proper follow-up and top-
quality customer service
- Set appointments for service including, but not limited to:
- New appointment/service requests/appointment reminders
- Missed appointments – reschedule
- Declined services
- Recall notifications
- Inactive Customers
- First Service Scheduling
- CSI follow up for closed Repair Orders/completed service visits to ensure customers are satisfied
with services provided.
- Escalate customer concerns to supervisor for resolution
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Self-starter and self-motivated, focused on task completion and productivity growth
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and high attention to detail with verbal and written communication (email/text/phone)
- Ability to work well in a process-driven environment
- Ability to work with BDC and Sales teams to adjust processes and achieve best results
- Fair understanding of Microsoft Office Suite
- High School Diploma or GED
- Full Time, Hourly
- Rotating shifts: M-F 8a-5p / T-F 9a-6p and Sat 9a-5p
- 2+ years in Customer Service, Sales, Call Center, or similar field
- Familiarity with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software: entering customer information, schedule and complete daily follow up/tasks, setting appointments, completing sale process, and post-sale follow up.
- Familiarity with various phone systems: place call, receive call, place call on hold, transfer call, send call to voicemail
- Familiarity with SMS/Chat tool usage and etiquette
To apply for this job email your details to Marketing@ButteAuto.com